Wow! I am a stranger with Mini Sessions!

Hi all! It has been so long. I have pretty much stopped posting here since Facebook has become so much easier! I am thinking this might be my last blog post. Sigh.... You can find me on Facebook though!


So my last post here will be about my mini sessions! It is that time of year again! This year's mini sessions will be held at the ever popular Heritage Farms Apple Orchard in Scholls, George Rogers Park in Lake Oswego, Jenkins Estate (Fall Leaves) and Sleighbells Tree Farm for those beautiful Christmas tree portraits. There are more dates added this year as all sessions have sold out in the past. We now have twice as many options for most locations! :)

The cost to you would be $30 for the session fee, which includes a 20 minute session and a 5x7 of your choice! There is no obligation to purchase more, however, if you choose to do so, you will get 20% off! Check out www.appleblossomphoto.com for more info on the mini sessions and email at dawn @ appleblossomphoto.com to schedule an appointment. Hurry fast though, I have sold out on two mornings at the apple orchard and Jenkins Estate is almost fully booked!



Comments

Popular Posts