Almost done….


With the inside that is!!! Almost all the red is gone and I am so super excited! Everything is starting to come together and I am starting to see an end to this and a beginning to my very own studio. Wow!


This is not done yet. I was just quickly laying out boards to see what a wooden platform might look like right here. All that wood cost me $.04! Sweet!

The part above that is not done yet will be the same blue as the cabinets. I just wanted to show my fancy new black door. It used to be red.

Fancy new white wall! :) This used to be darkish tan. Took 3 coats of paint to cover. Blah.


My new blue cabinets. Two coats of paint and plenty of sanding and they are done. Now I will be buying some super cute and colorful handles. Look how pretty it all looks with the grey, white and black door (this used to be red too! In fact, I think the whole wall used to be red and the cabinets where black). I <3 it!

That's it for now. Next up, finishing the bathroom and cutting in the ceiling. Oh boy. After that, I will take some really nice after pictures to put with the before! Yippee!

Comments

Popular Posts