Let it Snow mini sessions are almost full! Portland Oregon Family Portrait Photographer

I am super behind on editing...I will admit to that. So today I have decided to focus on that, after I finish organizing emails and all that jazz (been working since 6am already!). I will have to get example images of my Let it Snow! set on Friday I think. Hopefully earlier, but I really need to get caught up on editing first. I am so excited to share my set with you all!!! BTW...update on availability...

November 9th I have 1:40, 2:00, 2:20, 2:40 and 3:00 open
November 10th I have 1:00, 1:20, 1:40, 2:00 and 2:20 open

That is only 10 sessions left! Let it Snow mini sessions are held indoors in the warm dry studio and on a wonderful white snowy set! So far I have the backdrop up and ready along with the flooring down. I am just waiting on a few other details to come together, like my soft felt 4 ft snowman, logs, branches with snowflakes and presents! Each session is 15 minutes, includes 10 images and only costs $175! Check my pinterest page for my inspiration! 
 http://www.pinterest.com/dawngoei/winter-wonderland-mini-sessions/

If you want to book a session, email via the form at the bottom of this page or at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com. Once the example images go out, I will book up fast...super fast!
Check out my facebook page for images of the set being built!  www.facebook.com/appleblossomphotography

Comments

Popular Posts