Time to vote!!!! Beaverton and Portland Oregon Newborn Portrait Photographer

Today is the first ever monthly contest for best portrait!  Every month I will be holding this contest for all of you to help a family earn a 16x20 canvas!  At the beginning of each month, I will post my favorite images from the previous month.  So take a peek at my favorite images from January (well most of them).  I really wanted to post more but I didnt want this to be too hard for everyone to decide!  I also tried to narrow it down to one per session, but well, I just couldn't.  Now I feel bad for my favorites I left out.  Poo.  Oh well...it doesnt change things for the family, there is at least one from every session last month. 

Take a look and vote!  Leave a comment with the number you like best, and yes you don't need to leave your name.  Please, only one vote per image on my blog.   You can add one more vote on my Facebook page here Apple Blossom Photography Facebook  Votes will count over there if you like the image.  Please feel free to like my fan page while you are at it! 

Contest will close Friday at 2pm! 

If you are interested in booking a session with me, please shoot me an email using the form at the bottom of this page or at dawn @ appleblossomphoto.com.

















Comments

Anonymous said…
# 2 The little angel.
Unknown said…
Thank you for your votes so far!! Keep them coming here and on Facebook! :)
Anonymous said…
3 Natural Beauty
Anonymous said…
#2 is the cutest ever!
Unknown said…
#2 is precious :)
Anonymous said…
#9 sweet baby
Anonymous said…
#2 is the cutest baby valentine
Anonymous said…
#2 heart angel

Popular Posts