Holiday Mini Session - Update!

Hi! My holiday mini sessions sold out a few weeks ago, which is amazing! I am so thankful for each and every client who signed up! I do have a free day open on December 2nd, so I decided to open up more shoots! I think there are two open on December 1st and 12 open on December 2nd! Go here: https://appleblossomphotographyminisessions.as.me/schedule.php to check out the times and book your session! They are $199 and include 5 images of your choice!

These sessions have been so fun! Lots of holiday smiles!! As you can see below, I am using 3 different backdrops. I don't always have time to get to all of them, but I try to, because I like to give my clients variety, and maybe a non holiday shot too! If you have any questions, please comment below!





Comments

Popular Posts