Important News and look...a baby!

Hi everyone! I am finally ready to announce a few changes to my business this year. This is going be long, so sorry!

Newborn Clients: My primary focus is newborns, as you all know. I will be taking 8 newborn shoots a month, no more than that. If you are want to book a newborn shoot, it is best to do it as soon as possible, Last year I took 143 newborns, so as you can see, I will be cutting that back a little. Book now! :D

Family Clients: I will only be taking outdoor family sessions June-September. I will only be able to do them on Monday and Tuesday or in the evening after 6:30 (all other days). The light is amazing in the summer after 6:30! There will be a few weekend days I will still be open. Those dates are 8/11 and 9/28, rain or shine. I will also only be taking 3 family sessions per month during those months. I already have one for August and one for September, so if you want to book, I suggest doing so now.

Holiday Mini Sessions: I regretfully will no longer be doing any holiday mini sessions. This includes Valentines, Spring, and Christmas. I am so sorry!

My shooting days are Monday and Tuesday, which is for the newborns primarily and Blossoming Baby Package clients.

Speaking of Blossoming Baby Package, I will be discontinuing it. With my limited shooting schedule, it will be too difficult to schedule the shoots throughout the year with all my other sessions. 

Preschool: I will no longer be able to schedule preschool portraits or donate to preschools. I am so sad about this, as I LOVE seeing all the little kiddos! The things preschool kiddos say just cracks me up! 

My goals for 2019 is to not burn out and to see my kiddos more, especially during the holidays. My other goal is to also be able to provide better customer service to my clients, and sometimes I just get too overwhelmed, especially during the holidays (Photographer holidays is September - December). I am sure you all understand. 

So now all I can say is bring me the babies! I just love little newborns so much. <3 a="" check="" cutie="" div="" ethan="" he="" isn="" little="" nbsp="" out="" portraits.="" s="" t="">


Comments

Popular Posts