Things have been busy!!!

So very busy! I feel so blessed that I have had such great success in this business. There are so many photographers out there and for all my clients to choose me is an honor. Thank you!

December has been incredibly busy. Tomorrow I await the arrival of 24 different orders from my lab. That was just from two weeks worth of shoots. I must admit, I am a bit nervous. Tomorrow night will be a busy night, packaging it all up for delivery.

I had 4 shoots this weekend, the last of them for 2009! Many great things are set to happen in 2010, I just know it! With that, I leave you with this wonderful picture of my legs. Yes, my legs. This is what I looked like after one of my shoots this weekend. I unfortunately had to great some other clients after this muddy mess happened. This picture below is actually a very common thing to happen to me this time of year. I just cannot help it...

Comments

Popular Posts