Mini Sessions, Senior Pricing and Newborn Specials!

Fall is coming, and that means plenty of things.  Holiday shopping and Senior portraits!  If you are looking to give portraits as a gift, or maybe just looking for a super cool portrait for your holiday cards, then you are at the right place.  I am currently booking full one hour sessions for outdoor portraits.  I have availability for October and November.  Want fall leaves in your portraits?  I have three great locations for those!   If a full one hour outdoor session is not on your radar this year, how about a mini session?  November 10th and 11th I am holding Winter Wonderland Mini Sessions.  There will be snowball and snowflake props along with a sled!  I will even have a giant snowball that you can sit on…how cute is that?  Bright colorful clothing is encouraged!  



Got a Senior?  Need portraits, but dont want a full disc of images?  I have new pricing that is for Seniors only.  For $250, you get a 45 minute shoot and 7 digital images of your choice, along with 24 wallets (one pose only).  These will of course be high resolution digital images.  Sessions can take place in Portland or at the Studio (or around the studio area).   This offer is only valid until 12/31/12.


Now I have to admit, I love photographing newborns.  I love to cuddle the babies and take portraits of them that families will cherish for a lifetime.  Because I love babies so much, I am having a special on the session fee.  For $50 ($100 savings!) you will get a 2-3 hour session at the studio with your newborn, family portraits are included too.  A savings of $100 is huge!  



To book any of these sessions, please contact me by email at Click HERE!, or call me at 503 - 574 - 3670.  You can also find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/appleblossomphotography or at www.appleblossomphoto.com

Comments

Popular Posts