School Portraits and other going on's...

This year will be my first year venturing into the preschool portrait market.  I am super excited about it and have created competitive pricing that would make everyone happy.   My first sessions will be at  Tigard Playschool .  This is the school my children went too.  I highly recommend this co-op preschool to anyone!   Here are some examples of what I will be doing.  They need some work, but I am working on securing some more props.   More examples to come!   If you are interested in booking school portraits with the preschool your child goes to, please contact me and I can send you pricing information.  




Just another reminder for you all!  The Winter Wonderland Mini Sessions are filling up.   Already, 12 are booked.  If you are interested in a mini session, please send me an email Click Here!  

Yes, I use my children as models for my ideas.  ;p  

The Newborn special is currently over.  Please keep an eye open for more specials and maybe more mini sessions!  

Thanks!


Comments

Popular Posts