Back from California!

This past week and a half was spent in California.  For those of you who don't know, I grew up there.  I actually spent my childhood years in Brea and then moved up to the Bay Area around 20 or so.  The reason I went to California this past week was to have fun with my camera and try and take pictures of things for personal enjoyment, which is something I have not done in a long time.  Another HUGE reason to go down there was to photograph my new little niece, Zoe.  She was 6 weeks old when I photographed her last week.   I packed up so much stuff (babies require a lot!) and drove on down to Bakersfield.  Zoe rocked her session, it was super fun. 

I just got back into town yesterday afternoon.  I picked up my kids and we hung out the rest of the day.  Just this morning after I dropped them at school (a little over an hour ago) and came into the studio so I could finally get a look at the portraits of Zoe.  EEK!  She is so stinking cute.  Here is a super quick preview from our session at her house. 


 
I also got to take portraits of Tracey and family too while down there (Aunt).  I will post some of those previews in a few days.  Right now I have to get ready for a newborn in my studio in a little over an hour.  Stay tuned for more portraits of little Zoe though.  :)  

Oh, I will also post pics from my trip if you are interested in seeing them.  :)  You can also follow me on instagram too as Portlanddawn.  :) 

BTW, you can click on the portraits to see them a bit larger but please do not print (or edit) from these images, they are not full resolution and will not print up correctly.

To schedule a session, please email me at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com.  Check out my website at www.appleblossomphoto.com or my facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/appleblossomphotography

xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts