Mommy and Me Mini Sessions - May 11th!

And now to announce the start of my stylized mini sessions!  This is something I want to do at least three times a year, once in the Spring, Summer and Fall.  

The details for our first session is...

Mommy and me sessions are next month! Each session will last 15 minutes. You will get 5 high resolution digital images via disc or online download for $150 (paid in full prior to shoot). All images will be mom with the kiddo(s). Bring Grandma along too!

Session must be paid in advance to hold your spot and secure three extra images if paid within 10 days of booking! Need more details? Here they are...

Date: May 11th (Saturday)
Times: 9-11 and 3-6:20 (booking every 20 minutes)
Location: See Below

As far as location, it will either be in the field behind my studio or somewhere else in the Beaverton area. The set will be with a long canopy draping down with a blanket and some comfy pillows and big round balloons. I will also have another set too.  Check out my example!  

Sessions times are 9am to 11am and again from 3pm to 6:20. Please email me here on FB or at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com to book a session.  These mini sessions are already half full.   


If it rains, we will move to the following weekend.  :) 

BTW, you can click on the portrait to see them a bit larger but please do not print (or edit) from these images, they are not full resolution and will not print up correctly.

To schedule a session, please email me at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com.  Check out my website at www.appleblossomphoto.com or my facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/appleblossomphotography




Comments

Popular Posts