Ready for some before/after images! Portland Metro Area Newborn Photographer

I love love love before / after images.  :)  I will be posting more in the next week for sure.  These ones are more subtle, but I think you will enjoy the differences and the amount of work that goes into processing these images in photoshop.  

Photographing babies and families is just a small part of my job.  I spend most of my time proofing and editing portraits, packaging order, filing, emailing, paying bills, cleaning...the list goes on and on!  It is full time for sure! 


This portrait needed some warmth and softness to it, not to mention skin tone fixes.   Babies are known for their red tones so I try and take some out as much as I feel looks right.

Well, this one was shot on the floor and I needed to add background to the sides.  I also needed to soften it up and fix skin tones and a few other things.  I love the finished portrait on this one. 
This blanket was actually pink!  It photographed more of a pink/white.  I had to fix that as well as take out the wrinkles and fade the blanket a bit.  Cleaned up some red spots and flakey skin and boom, done!  



Enjoy these before and after images.  If you have any questions as to how they were done, please shoot me an email!  Feel free to pin these images if you want. You can also check them out larger to see more detail. 

Thanks!

Dawn
dawn@appleblossomphoto.com

Comments

Popular Posts