Several orders are going out today! Check out some of my favorites! Portland Oregon Baby and Family Photographer

I love sending out orders to clients.  I get to package everything up all pretty, put all the images on a cute little flash drive and send off a treat from St Cupcake.  I know when they arrive on the doorstep of a client that there will be much excitement to see the portraits on that cute little square flash drive.  :) 

Today, three orders are going out via flash drive delivery.  I hope my clients enjoy!  Here are some some of my favorites!

This session was at lovely Jenkins Estate.  I love that location.  We had a super fun time exploring the grounds and playing.  



Little Ballerina being funny.  :)


This session was another fun one down in Portland.  I love this location super duper much.  





We decided to do some lollipops and balloons.  It got messy but was totally worth it.  We had some happy kiddos at the end...or maybe it was a sugar rush...


I think the balloons affected her hair a bit...these are a few outakes.  :) 


Silly boy.  lol


This is Sammie.  She is one of my Blossoming Babies.  I got to photograph her mom when she was still in the belly.  Oh how I think Sammie is adorable and I have love love loved watching her grow this year.  I hope I get to see her soon!


Love the look on her face here.  



Instead of a cake smash, we gave her a lollipop.  She liked it a lot at first, but then the sticky feeling got to her after a bit.  



Is this a happy face or what?  


To book a session, please email me at the bottom of this page or at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com.  :)  Check out my facebook page www.facebook.com/appleblossomphotography! 


Comments

Popular Posts