Busy busy January!! - Portland, OR area Newborn and Baby Photographer

Things have been busy this month already, and I wouldn't want to change that one bit!    After fixing my light (it broke...I now have back up parts on hand, yet I am thankful for my back up flashes!), I had a sweet little baby girl visit me.  Yesterday she came in for her newborn session.  Her sweet mom, well, I just adore her and love talking to her, she owns a hair salon in Wilsonville.  Check out her hair studio as I will call it, here!  Synergy Artistic Salon   Now on to the preview!  :) 

I have lots of new little hats, pants, headbands and fabric I have yet to use, and I got to use some of it yesterday!  

This little sweetie pie didnt like it when I moved her too much, so I had to be super careful.  She sure was picky with her arms! 

First up...my little newborn fox hat.  I adore this hat...very whimsical.  And I know you are singing that fox song...btw, I have never heard it.  Hat by Two Crafy Mamas


Cute little pant and headband set...cute baby!  The pants would not fit on her...she is a big girl, but I did my best to make them look like they did!  Pants set by What's Knot to Love


I have been wanting this fabric since the first time I saw it and it sold out.  When it popped back up again, I snagged me some!  It is a wonderful fabric that this little girl decided to pee on.  ;p  Fabric by Fancy Fabric and Props


Look!  I got a new sparkly headband!  Thank you Sleepy Shimmer...this baby girl loved it.  


It took a bit of work to get her here in this pose, but she did it!!  I always love the curled up baby, toes near the face.  You know this is how she spent a good part of her life so far!
 

And last but not least...my little rainbow.  I cannot remember who made this, but I adore it.  I need more colors now.  And bigger sizes.   I really love how the baby is all curled up in this, and her little belly button showing...look at that belly!


If you are interested in booking a newborn session with me, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page, or shoot me an email at dawn @ appleblossomphoto.com or on my facebook page!  ABP Facebook Link!

Comments

Popular Posts