Darling baby girl! Portland metro area newborn and baby photographer

Today I had a rocking session with this sweetie pie!  She slept and slept and slept.  Of course it was like 1 million degrees in the studio, but whatever it takes to keep that baby asleep I will do!   Check her out, along with her family of course!  :)

 I really love this sibling portrait.  Thank you Sleepy Shimmer for the matching headbands!


Feet...baby feet...


I am into hearts lately.  This was not easy to do, especially with a baby just getting into a deep sleep, she was all flinchy (is that a word?).  :) 


The whole gang.  <3 p="">


I had not used this felt nest in years, but today I decided to give it a try.  It is really small and well, she was so bendy, it worked perfect! 


I just had to.  Look at her, so cozy. 


Hearts...again.  <3 br="">


The last two.  Mom and baby.  Love this one!!  And the last one...bendy baby ball.  :p  My goal today was to get the baby all balled up and to do the heart hand image.  And yay, I did it!  :) 



This was a super fun shoot and I have to say, I am so happy with the results!  There are a lot more images I have to go through, but I thought I would just share these for now.

If you are interested in booking a session, please use the form below or email me at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com.  I specialize in newborns and have two more spots open for the month of February and of course more open for the months following.  :)


Comments

Popular Posts