Holiday Mini Special!!

The response to the Twinkle Light Mini Sessions next month has been so amazing, I have decided to add another day!  Now these sessions will be held on 11/8, 11/22 and 11/29! If these all sell out, I will add another day in December!

Each session is about 30 minutes and includes 8+ images. Images are delivered a week after your session. The cost is $200, but you get $25 off if you book before 10/25.

All clothing props (not regular holiday/non holiday clothing, please provide that for your child) will be provided for 12 month and under. I will have some hats for older children. The sets will be small, but I can easily fit two siblings together, baby and older child on a few sets. If you want to book a session or have any questions, please email me at info@appleblossomphoto.com! 


Check out more info on my website here:  Holiday Mini Sessions 



Hope to see your little cutie pies in my studio next month!   

Dawn Goei
info@appleblossomphoto.com
www.appleblossomphoto.com


Comments

Popular Posts