Portraits going out today! Portland Oregon Newborn and Baby Photographer

Phew...I am finally getting to editing.  It is amazing how much time gets spent not editing!  This week I got several galleries up (for mini sessions) and a few orders out (3 to be exact).  I am not done yet...I need to get all my Let it Snow! mini session galleries out by midnight tonight...that is 20 sessions.   Thankfully proofing does not take too much time, it's editing that takes a long time...however I will need all the luck I can get!  ;p

The following portraits will be going out in the mail in about 1 hour.  YAY!  I am super happy that this family is getting their portraits.  Enjoy!

One of my favorite Mommy/Daughter images ever!


He kinda loved these mustaches...a whole lot.  This one fits him well! 


Love her on all white! 



Baby feet...I love baby feet!  


If you are interested in booking a newborn or baby session, please contact me via the form below.  I am still taking outdoor family sessions for those with kiddos 6months plus, but they will be limited for 2014, so please contact me ASAP if you want an outdoor session.


Comments

Popular Posts