Another baby!! Beaverton and Portland area newborn photographer

October was a busy month for me with families and babies!  I will be posting sometime in the next week or so my favorite outdoor family images, but for now, I want to share this sweetie pie.  Her family will be getting their portraits tomorrow!!  :)  I am so darn excited!!! 

I just love how little she is...and that hair!!! 


I think someone loves his little daughter...





She is wearing a ring she will get when she is older.  <3 br="">


I did squeal with joy when I saw this one.


Cannot forget the cute little toes...yup...they are all there!

 

This is my absolute favorite family portrait ever.    I am for sure going to put his on my wall, or in my window...
 

If you are interested in booking a newborn session, please fill out the form below, or email me at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com.  :) 

Comments

Popular Posts