November Baby! Portland Oregon Newborn Portrait Photographer

Wow!  Time has gotten away from me.  This busy holiday season has been well...very busy.  I am so very thankful for each and every client I have.  They help support this single mom and her children, help me put food on the table and pay for the necessities in life.   Without each and every one of my clients, I would not be able to provide for my kiddos.  So THANK YOU! 

Today I got to do a newborn session I do not do too often...the lifestyle newborn session.  I have to say, wow...I love doing these types of sessions.  I love going into a families home and photographing them where they hang out the most.  It is a whole different type of newborn session, very different from being in my studio, which I love too.   They are both different and both equally wonderful. 

Here are some images from today's sessions!  I hope you like them!  Feel free to click on the images to see them a bit bigger. 


Sister helping to keep baby happy.  She was so wonderful and gentle with her brother. 


Toes!  I love them little nibbles.  <3 br="">


Mr. Snowman.  Something new I just got in, had to try it out! 


And Mr. Bear...something else new I got in.  This set is super delicate...will need to be super careful with it! 


 Baby hands...with big sisters.  <3 br="">



If you are interested in booking an in home or studio session, please fill out the form below!  My pricing will be changing soon for newborns along with new in studio ordering and a new online order form too. 

Thanks!

Dawn

Comments

Popular Posts