October baby girl, newborn pricing and Blossoming Babies! Beaverton and Portland area newborn photographer


I simply adore babies, especially newborns.  There is nothing like holding a new baby who has only been here for just under a few weeks.  They are so precious and sweet.  I get to hold them, all sleepy or awake, pose them and take beautiful images of them for their family to remember for a lifetime.  I am so thankful for my job. 

Oh, I might as well mention here...My newborn pricing has changed, family pricing has stayed the same.  Now for $475 (yes, it went down!) you will get your newborn session with family or just baby alone, along with 15 high resolution digital images of your choice!  You get to pick out the images you would like via a new updated shopping cart and in the comfort of your own home!  You can also order extra images at $15 each (wow!).  Prints will now be available to purchase from the digital images you pick, starting at just $4!  Yup, $4.  They will be shipped right to your door after they are printed up at a lab that I trust (and my monitor happens to be calibrated to their printer specs, so your prints will look really great!).    Pretty cool stuff indeed!   The deposit is the same for your newborn session ($100) which gets applied to your order. 

Coming back...Blossoming Babies!  Blossoming Babies get to come into the studio for several milestone sessions all year long.  Included is a newborn session (15 images), mini 3 month session (8 images, mini 6 month session (8 images), mini 9 month session (8 images) and a mini 12 month session with optional cake smash (if wanted) (13 images).  That is 5 sessions total throughout the year!  The cost is $1100 (must be paid in full), with a value of $1575!

Now on to a picture share! 

Last month this loving family came into my studio and they were so fun!  They even let me try a few new poses.  We ended up taking a lot of family portraits and lots of the baby, so this might be a large share! 

Love this pose...love it...


Mommy and baby girl....




No more pictures please! 


One of my favorite feet portraits ever!  Look at those long legs! 


Baby wrinkles.  Oh dear! 





I love this new headband I got just before this session.  Isn't it pretty on her?


This might be one of my most favorite family portraits ever.  <3 br="">



 Baby black and white portraits...I love them! 




If you are interested in booking a session please fill out the form below!

Black Friday specials will be posted this week!  They will be on newborn sessions and Blossoming Babies!  :)  Get ready to score a deal!
 

Comments

Popular Posts