Happy Birthday Sophia!! Portland and Beaverton area baby photographer

It's official, this week has been Cake Smash Week!  Today I finished up my week of shooting with another birthday.  This time I got to photograph Sophia, a happy girl who is so so so close to walking a lot on her own.  She took a few steps during her session, it was so sweet!

It took some time for her to warm up to me.  She sure has a cutie face though!


Cute dress!






I have not used this floor in awhile.  I missed it.  She sure made it look good!


We decided to go outside quickly.  The sun came out for about 10 minutes but it sure was windy!  Just about 10 minutes after we came in it started to hail!  Crazy first day of spring weather.



Like my new green backdrop?  It totally matches my favorite sweater.   


On to the cake!!!!   Hmmmmm...what's this??


Oh...that's good!



Someone likes to paint.  ;p



All done!


BTW, you can click on the portraits to see them a bit larger. 

To schedule a session, please email me at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com.  Check out my website at www.appleblossomphoto.com or my facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/appleblossomphotography

xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts