What a perfect belly! - Portland and Beaverton area materntiy photographer

This weekend I had two maternity sessions!  I cannot wait to meet this little bundle in May.  This client has been with me for several years, I shot her first maternity in the hospital because she was on bed rest.  This time, we got to do the session at my studio and in the field behind my studio!  Yay!

What a love bug their son is!
  

He rocked this session.  I cannot wait to get sibling portraits.


Well, this is kinda a sibling portrait...  ;p


I always love getting everyone's hands.


And last but not least...I love this one!


BTW, you can click on the portraits to see them a bit larger. 

To schedule a session, please email me at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com.  Check out my website at www.appleblossomphoto.com or my facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/appleblossomphotography

xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts