Happy Birthday Lucas! Portland and Beaverton area baby photographer

Lucas was one of my first babies that signed up for my Blossoming Baby Program (okay, his mom signed him up).   Today he finished up his year long journey of documenting his milestone months with me.   I do hope I get to still watch him grow...it sure was fun!!  Here is a preview from his session this morning...

Tried a new way of processing my black and whites...  :) 


 I love love love his bow tie...


And his cool hat.  Mom knows how to dress her boy! 



He is not quite ready to let go of mom yet and walk on his own.  He also took awhile to warm up to me and I have to say, holding his mom's had sure helped! 

   

I am a fan of baby feet and hands...I just am...


And he was a fan of this box!  


Love the look on his face here...


He is so cute!  Ready for some cake smash portraits?  He was not a huge fan of getting messy, but he did great!  He kept trying to leave the scene and I have to say, he is the fastest scoocher (is that how you spell it??) ever!

 




 Hope to see you soon little man!  :)

BTW, you can click on the portraits to see them a bit larger. 

To schedule a session, please email me at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com.  Check out my website at www.appleblossomphoto.com or my facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/appleblossomphotography

xoxoxo




Comments

Popular Posts