Sweet 6 month old smiley boy!! Portland, Oregon Area Baby Photographer

Yesterday I had the cutest, chunkiest baby boy in the studio.  See...look at these hands and feet...


And check out this handsome face...


And laying here on my favorite rug with my favorite blue backdrop.  He started to get a bit fussy, but a bit of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star sure helped!


What is cuter than a baby dressed as a bunny and making this stinking cute face?


Yes, we put him in a box.  He only wanted to grab at all the eggs though.  Oh, and chew on the side.  He was/is totally teething.  :)
 

 Another bit of proof of little big baby.  :)


Oh dear.  Is he going to have lots of girlfriends or what? 


This little fellow sure was lots of fun!  I hope I get to see him again...maybe when he turns one!  :)

To schedule a session, please email me at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com.  Check out my website at www.appleblossomphoto.com or my facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/appleblossomphotography  

xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts