Thank you, pricing and babies - Portland Oregon Area Newborn and Baby Photographer



Wow!  Things have been busy.  I have been in business since 2008, with growth every year.  I nearly doubled my business since I opened my studio last June.  Amazing!  Thank you to all my clients who I adore so much.  I am working on a great way to show you how much I appreciate you!

My studio was opened for newborns and babies.  I ended up doing holiday mini sessions in here which was perfect.  Perfect because I got to make a fun set and because we all had a warm place to be during the rain.  That is what is so great about my studio, I can still shoot when it is raining!  I however do want to keep this studio for newborns and babies and will not be photographing regular family sessions here.  I will still do those outside.  I will of course do a few quick family portraits during maternity or baby shoots in my studio along with mini sessions, but mostly, families will be outside.

I have also tinkered with my pricing so much this year.  I apologize for all the changes.   Here is my final pricing for this year and hopefully for years to come!  Please email me at dawn @ appleblossomphoto.com if you have any questions...

New for 2013!  No more session fees and high resolution digital images in both color and black and white are included in purchase!  Also, flash drives for all purchases (excluding mini sessions).

New for 2013!  High resolution digital images in both color and black and white are included in purchase!

Regular Newborn Session ($450):
  * Family and sibling portraits included, or baby only
  * More time settling baby into poses
  * Will shoot between 3-6 set ups (meaning different backdrops, baskets, props)
  * Guaranteed detail portraits like hands and feet
  * Between 20 to 35 fully edited images (with print release) included
  * Can be done at your home or in the studio

Mini Newborn Session ($200):
  * One hour shoot, baby might be awake and put in a wrap, no guarantee of naked baby.
  * One white blanket set up only
  * Family and sibling not included
  * Includes 10 images (with print release) 

Kiddo only session ($150)
  * For 2 month babies through age 17
  * Includes 10 digital images of your choice
  *Add cake smash (1 year session) or sibling to session (plus 5 more images) - $100

Outdoor Family Sessions ($400)
  * Only $50 more than last year and includes 10-20 more images!
  * Includes between 25-35 high resolution images on a flash drive with a print release.
  * Up to 5 people.  $10 per additional person (not applied towards order). 

All sessions have a $100 session fee.  Payment of the session fee will hold your spot on the calendar.    Balance due at time of session via check or credit card.

Additional digital images for mini sessions can be purchased at $15 each.

Now for some images of cute babies from this year...













Comments

Popular Posts