Been so busy! Portland Metro Area Maternity and Newborn Photographer

This past month has been super busy with so many maternity and newborn sessions lately.  I have had a few family sessions sprinkled in there too, but mostly there are babies everywhere!  I just adore newborns and strive to continue learning to become a better newborn photographer.  I must say, I have really been enjoying the maternity sessions I have been doing lately too!  Did you know that if you book a newborn session, you can add a mini maternity session for just $100?  This is a short session and you will get 5 digital images from it (of your choice).  How cool is that?

Here are some cute portraits from recent (okay, 18 to be exact).  I feel like I have not been here much so I wanted to do a quick share.  :)  Please feel free to pin these, click on them to view the larger or just simply adore them.  Please do not print from these images or crop them as they are low res and will not print up well. 



















Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. And Bye.

Popular Posts