Sweet Babies...I adore them! Portland Metro Area Newborn and Baby Photographer

By now I have made no secret that my passion in photography lies with the babies.  I just adore them, especially the brand new ones.  I am also finding that I am really enjoying maternity photography too.  What an exciting time for a new or growing family and I have had the pleasure lately of capturing more and more maternity moments.





Over a month ago I ran a special.  If you booked a Regular Newborn Session you would get a free 6 month session for the baby with 5 digital images.  This was a very popular special I ran so I have decided to just include it as a regular thing.  YAY!  So now if you book a Regular Newborn Session I will give you a Mini Baby Session at 6 months with 5 digital images.  See below what a Regular Newborn Session will get you...


Regular Newborn Session ($500):
  * Family and sibling portraits included, or baby only
  * More time settling baby into poses
  * Will shoot between 3-6 set ups (meaning different backdrops, baskets, props)
  * Guaranteed detail portraits like hands and feet
  * Between 20 to 35 fully edited images (with print release)
  * Can be done at your home or in the studio
  * Free 6 month session with 5 digital images!

Wow...that is a whole bunch of stuff.  ;p

Here are a few portraits from a Regular Newborn Session I did this month...who loves little baby toes?  :D




Feel free to click on the images to make them larger!  Also, if you want to book a session, please shoot me an email at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com




Comments

Popular Posts