Sweet baby girl - Portland Metro Area Newborn Photographer

I have been photographing this family for over 3 years I think.  I could not tell you how excited I was last winter when they booked a newborn session.  Hey, it's never too early to book a newborn session...let me tell ya that!  I just adore this sweet family and their beautiful daughter and now I get to adore their new daughter!  I can totally see a resemblance, can you? 

I just finished up their gallery and sent everything over to them via dropbox.  A flash drive with 43 images will be following.  Yup, 43 images.  A bit excessive maybe, but I know they will enjoy them all! 

Here are some samples from their session...












To book a session, you can contact me through the blog at the bottom of the page or send and email to me at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com.  Thanks!
 

Comments

Popular Posts