Super fun June Session! Portland Metro Area Family Photographer - Jenkins Estate

Earlier this month I got the pleasure of making my way back to Jenkins Estate to meet a super fun family with two spunky and sweet daughters!  Our session was a lot of fun and I can just tell that older sister loves her little sister.  Here are some portraits from our session, I hope you enjoy.  Final images will go out next week to the family! 







Feel free to click on images to view a little larger.  Dont forget to show some love and leave a comment!

To book a session with me, please email me at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com!  Thanks!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Dawn!

Love. Love. Love.

I can't wait to see the rest of them and I'm so happy my Christmas gift worked out so well!

-Michelle
Unknown said…
Michelle,

I am so happy you love them! Your shoot was super fun and your daughters are adorable. :) Have a great time visiting with family!

Popular Posts