Tomorrow... Portland Metro Area Newborn and Baby Photographer

Tomorrow, this pretty lady will have her beautiful portraits sent over to her parents.  I cannot wait for them to see the images. 

She is part of my Blossoming Babies Program.  This is not something I advertize anymore but I do offer it still.   The package includes a newborn session, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 1 year session for $1200.  It is a pretty good deal considering the Full Family Newborn Session alone costs $500!  



Please feel free to click on the image to view larger and share or pin it!  :)  If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com

Check out my facebook page at www.facebook.com/appleblossomphotography and like my page!  When I hit 1000 fans I will be running great specials and a give away! 

Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts