Boy oh Boy am I excited about these newborn portraits! Beaverton and Portland area newborn photographer

Wow.  I tell you...I have been studying and working hard on improving my skills and I feel it is starting to show.  I have been working on learning posing, baby safety, lighting, photoshop, etc.  Even though I have been in business for over 5 years, you can never stop learning.  I really do obsessively think about my business, just ask anyone who knows me! 

Okay, I am done tooting my own horn.  lol  Now, let this family and their sweet little man melt your heart!  <3 p="">


I have to admit, he posed his arm down like this himself...which was exactly what I wanted him to do.  It was like we were speaking to eachother.  ;p


Cool dude.  Check out that hair.  


I got to use my moon!  Woo hoo!  I love this prop so much! 


I cannot wait to see him again in 6 months.  Did you know that when you book a newborn session you now get a 6 month mini session with 5 digital images included?  Yup, you do.  How neat-o is that?  As far as I know, no other photographer in the area offers that.  So if you are pregnant and needing to book a newborn session, why wait to contact me?  You can do so now by filling out the form at the bottom of this page or by emailing me at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com!


Comments

Popular Posts