Winter Wonderland Mini Sessions - November 9th and 10th - Portland Beaverton area family portrait photographer

Here is the inspiration for my set for Winter Wonderland Mini's in November. 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljq4qnNMa91qg0jz6o1_r1_1280.jpg

Except I am going to do all snowflakes and add twinkle white lights to it, kinda in between so the wires dont show.  Then I want to get some snow all over the ground with big logs like this...

http://pinterest.com/pin/117375134011441579/

I also have two different sleds, a big one (santa sleigh that kids can sit in) and a much smaller old antique one for kids to sit on.  I of course will have other various props, but that pretty much will be the jist of it.  I have already started working on the snowflake backdrop and I expect it wont be done until mid-September so I wont have any examples until then, however, I will be posting pics of it being built!  

What do you think?  I think it will look pretty amazing. 

Interested in a Winter Wonderland Mini Session?  Last year I booked 5 days, this year I only have two days open.  So these will fill up, I promise you that!   $175 gets you 10 digital images and a 15 minute session (more images than last year!)  Email me at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com to book. 

Comments

Popular Posts