Tanner Springs Family Portrait Session - Portland, OR Family Photographer

My old pricing was a bit restrictive.  You only got 15 images with your session and you had only 7 days to choose those images.  To me, this left a lot of clients purchasing the more posed images.  Now with my new pricing, where I select the images, you get 25+ and now you get some of the fun lifestyle portraits that most families really love, but felt they couldn't get due to my old pricing.    It takes a bit longer for me to complete all orders now, but the actual turn around time has been cut down by two weeks because I took the proofing process out. 

Last month I met with this loving family who happen to have some darling little girls.  They were lively and made tons of faces!  You can tell they love each other!   This is a mix of posed and lifestyle type portraits.  Enjoy!










If you would like to book a session for family portraits this fall, please email me at the bottom of this page or at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com.  I am almost booked up for fall family portraits, but I do have space open in October. 

Thanks!


Comments

Popular Posts