Very quick twin preview! Portland Metro Area Newborn Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing some of the sweetest little babies yesterday!  Thankfully my friend Tyra was there to help me.  She is so wonderful with babies and children, which comes from years of experience working at Tigard Playschool, which is an amazing co-op preschool my kids used to go to!   My kids love Tyra and they love to visit their old school so much.   Check them out here...

  Tigard Playschool - the best preschool ever!

Okay, on to the babies!  I only have two images for now because I am super behind on editing.  I just have to share though because I love these images and because I want their mom to see them!



I have so many more sweet images that I will post in the next week or so. 

Dang, they are cute.

If you are interested in booking a session, please email me at the bottom of this blog (you will see what I am talking about) or shoot me an email at dawn @ appleblossomphoto.com .  I love newborns and specialize in them so if you are pregnant shoot me an email!

Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts