Newborn Goodness! Beaverton and Portland area newborn photographer

Wow, I am super happy with this session!  This little darling was a great little sleeper and I have to say I just adore her older brother!  Did I ever tell you that I love babies? 

I have been working hard on fine tuning my editing process.  It is a long process and this session proved to take a while.  There are two reasons.  Number 1 is well, I am not very good at deleting portraits, so this family is getting 50+ images (I guarantee 25-35 images).  Number 2, my editing is getting a bit more detailed.  I start in Lightroom and cull there.  Then I move into photoshop where I fix skin tones, purple hands and feet, fade blankets or backdrops, fix any skin issues, etc.  Most of my work goes on after I do the shoot!

This session will be going out on a flash drive today!  YAY!

I adore this one because I totally see brother and sister here...big time.  I love seeing that in my own kiddos and I just love it here! 


It is not often I get a nest shot because it is a small nest.  But she rocked it and look how adorable it came out! 


Favorite rug with some cool pants and bow.  


This is my favorite blanket and I love this pose.   It really shows the baby's cute chubbiness! 


Purple...love purple (my hair is currently half purple!)  Look at that face! 


A smile!  Love the smile!  <3 br="">


Feel free to click on the above images to view them larger!  I hope you enjoy them!

If you are interested in a newborn session (or family session) please shoot me an email at dawn@appleblossomphoto.com or use the contact form at the bottom of this page! 

Dawn

Comments

Popular Posts