It has been a bit quiet but I have been super busy! Portland / Beaverton Area Newborn Photographer

It has been super busy lately!  Late Summer to Fall is the most busy time for a photographer, things get crazy with family sessions and well, my newborn business has really been taking off with an average of 6 newborns per month!  Last year it was just 3!   Yay!

I have not been posting too many previews and I have been meaning to post when I send out orders, you know...my favorites!  But alas, with summer, I have my kids around so I am doing what I can until September!

But with all that said, here is a small preview from a session I did today.  This is little Everett.  He is 5 weeks old and almost my oldest newborn I have ever photographed (6 weeks was the oldest newborn I have done).  Yes, I can do a newborn session at 5 weeks!  2 weeks and younger is always the best, but I have my studio set up like a baby spa, I get them sleepy and then its all good!

Oh...here is Everett.  Isnt he a cute big boy!?




I wanted to show how a different angle and a bit of a change to the processing can make a portrait look so different!


If you are interested in a newborn session or August, please email me at the bottom of the page here...I have one more session open for this month.  I do have openings other months too!

Thanks!

Dawn

Comments

Popular Posts